Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Love is in the air

For my project share today I have another MDS card for you. I just sat down and started pulling elements that I wanted to use from what I already have downloaded and put them onto this card. I knew some of what I had as far as DSP within the program. I have been missing the Love Letter paper and using Modern Medley got me thinking about it and I wanted to use it on this card somehow. 


I remembered this paper and decided to use it as a mat for my design. Originally I was thinking of doing a graduation card because I had already seen the greeting and I loved it so much it went on the card without a second thought. Then as I was scrolling quickly through all of the awesome stamps I have, I came across these love birds and decided to use them instead. I also knew I wanted to use some pearls but they were just a little too flat on the page without any color so I decided to use some flowers instead. I grouped the flower and the pearl on the page and then copied it and made it smaller. Then I just copied that one and I had my 2 flowers. Then I took the leaf from the 2 step bird punch and copied and pasted it and then did the same thing with a resized version of it. This probably took me about 15 minutes to finish. I did it before I went to bed last night. 

Here's the list of supplies used on this project:

Background
     Color = VERY VANILLA 254,249,232

Embellishments
    Basic Pearls and Rhinestones/Basic Pearls and Rhinestones - pearl small
    Basic Pearls and Rhinestones/Basic Pearls and Rhinestones - pearl small
    Basic Pearls and Rhinestones/Basic Pearls and Rhinestones - pearl medium
    Basic Pearls and Rhinestones/Basic Pearls and Rhinestones - pearl medium
    Basic Pearls and Rhinestones/Basic Pearls and Rhinestones - pearl medium

Stamps
    _Designer Kits/Meant to Be/Meant to Be - kissing doves
    _Designer Kits/A Little of This/A Little of This - congrats, Color = 0,0,0

Punches
    Labels & Tags/Decorative Label Punch, Fill Color = VERY VANILLA 254,249,232
    Two Step Bird Branch Punch, Fill Color = OLD OLIVE 138,151,71
    Two Step Bird Branch Punch, Fill Color = OLD OLIVE 138,151,71
    Two Step Bird Branch Punch, Fill Color = OLD OLIVE 138,151,71
    Two Step Bird Branch Punch, Fill Color = OLD OLIVE 138,151,71

Photos
    Designer Series Paper/Love Letter - designer series paper/Love Letter - pattern 5

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping and Creating to you. Come and visit me again soon. 

No comments: