Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad

My dad's birthday is coming up next Friday. I need to get his card out in the mail soon. Sadly enough I recently found a card from last year that I had made for my dad and for whatever reason I never mailed it out. Yep that would be me. Always making these cards and sometimes not remember to post them.

This year I promised myself that would not happen. So the card is made and it is addressed and ready to go out. I actually have a box that I need to send to my brother as well so I will put them out together on the same day. He lives in Hawai‘i. I figure if I post it by next Monday he should have it either have it by Thursday or Friday and I will either be early, or at least on time this year. :D 


I used the fish and coral stamp from By the Tide. The greeting comes from Petite Pairs



Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday! I am hoping for some more much needed rain. This is the first year in quite some time that we've had lots of rain. I'm not so happy that it has been in areas that have been recently devastated by fires that we've had in Colorado in the last 2 summers but I am hoping that with the way this weather has been during the months of July and August, so far, that it will be a good winter, full of heavy wet snow and that we'll finally be at or above normal levels for the that time of year.

Before I go, I'll leave you with a photo of my dad and I. This was taken in June, just a few days before we left. I miss the beauty that is Hawai‘i and cannot wait for the day when I will finally return to my island home. I miss my family much more and I hope to be able to return long before all of my dearest loved ones are gone. 

Come and see me again soon. Happy Stamping and Creating!

No comments: