Friday, August 23, 2013

Last Chance for a great deal on My Paper Pumpkin!

It's almost the end of the month and that means that the great offer to try the first two months of My Paper Pumpkin for just $10, before tax, is almost up. Don't forget to go and sign up before the end of the month. Remember to use code PUMPKINDEAL to get this amazing deal. Remember you can cancel at any time, you can also skip months that you don't want by going into your account by the 10th of every month. 

These kits are so much fun. So far we've been receiving one month with card kits and the following month we'll have a 3D project. You can find great ideas on Pinterest for additional ideas for how to use these kits besides the ones that are already pre-designed for you. 

Looking for an additional person to sign up for this awesome program. I have a few extra Try It kits available and I would love to send you one for signing up for this program. The catch is that you must live in the US. This special offer applies to new My Paper Pumpkin customers only. 



Have a great Friday! I am working on getting my stamp club samples photographed and labeled with my watermark using MDS. I hope to have those posted by next week. 

Happy Stamping and Creating!



No comments: