Monday, August 12, 2013

It's all about the candy

Good Monday morning friends. Hope you had an enjoyable weekend. We had friends over for game night yesterday. Sometimes I play, sometimes I watch or listen to them play. We play a variety of different board games. They are a ton of fun. I was able to finish up this card on Saturday, before I cleaned off my stamp table and got my stamproom game day ready.


I wanted to play with some Washi Tape. I've had my Washi Tape from the This and That collection since early May, when I could pre-order it and I haven't even used that yet. Yep I'm not only a slacker but I'm also a hoarder, although I think we already knew that one. 





I used the Halloween Hello stamp set on this one along with Witches Brew DSP and of course the Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape.


I'm blogging to you from my phone today. (Quick editing note: I don't much like the way the app formats my blog. The photos end up on the bottom of the post. :( I guess I'll keep playing with it and see if I can't do something about that.) Testing out the app to see how well I like it. Sorry I can't add in catalog pics of the product sets that I used but you can always find them through my online catalog by name if you're unsure of the product numbers.

Stop on by tomorrow. Happy Stamping!

No comments: