Thursday, August 22, 2013

Get Well gift bags

So a few years ago I was helping a friend design some toppers for some get well gift bags she was selling at a craft show. I got the idea for these based on what she was putting in her bags. I used what I had at the time and used what I thought was going to fit in the bags a little easier. since then I've modified a bit more. I love making these though they are a lot of fun. I was selling some back in April at a craft fair at the elementary school I work at. The principal loved them so much she asked me to make some for staff when they get sick throughout the school year. I just finished the last two of these up on Tuesday and took them into work yesterday. 




They're not super fancy, but it's the thought that counts. I have been using my notecards with envelopes a lot lately. Of course I have been using more of the notecards and less of the envelopes so I had a bunch leftover that I could use with this. Those cards are actually a perfect fit for this and I think I will continue to make this size from now on. 

I include a package of chicken noodle soup, a package of tissue, tea bags, cough drops and a hand sanitizer wipe. 

I had a bunch of the in color dahlia's from last years in color set and so I thought I would incorporate those into these cards I figure they're not super girly so they could be given to some of the guys in the building too if I used the Midnight Muse dahlias. 

Hopefully I will remember to post pictures of some of the simple cards I've got designed for the after school stamp club that I want to start at the elementary school next month. I hope to be able to post it for you soon. 

Have a great Thursday! Happy Stamping and Creating to you. 

No comments: