Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Teacher gift/Vintage Notebook

I love my girls teachers. They have always been such amazing people. This year my youngest is entering third grade and she was fortunate enough to be put into the same class as her sister was the year before. My soon to be 4th grader had this same teacher for both 2nd and 3rd grade. She is a great friend. We have a little chuckle every time someone calls me her or she gets called me. She had no idea what I was talking about, until I started working at the school last year.



This is a combination of my favorite retired products and current products on it. For the current products I used the Tea Lace Doilies (129399), Linen thread (104199) Very Vintage designer buttons (129327), En Francais Background stamp 128562 (w) 127790 (c), Honeycomb embossing folder (129378) Victoria crochet trim (118481). The stamps come from both A Round Array and Delicate Doilies


The bottle cap, striped grosgrain, key and findings and silver rectangle Hodge Podge hardware and alphabet stamp on this project are retired. I will admit I am a hoarder at times. I loved these products so much and I use them on occasion when I want to give a special gift away. I think it mixes the best of both worlds into one project. I like to challenge myself to use up what I have held onto because at least if I am using it then I know someone else will also be able to enjoy it as well.

Why not challenge yourself today to use some of your supplies that you've been hoarding and you haven't used in a while. I'm sure you'll bring a little bit of sunshine to someone else's life if you create something using something(s) you loved with them.

I start back to working at the school again tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing all of the great little kiddos at our school and finding out how their summer went. I am hoping to be able to keep up with my creating, expanding my business and sharing all the great things that I've been working on with you.

Stop on by again and come and visit me for my next project share. Until then, Happy Stamping and Creating to you.

No comments: