Thursday, July 25, 2013

So Sorry - Convention 2013 Swap card

I wanted to create at least one simple card this year to swap at convention. I came up with this creation.



I just love this background stamp. Pleasant Poppies 132061(w) 129499(c) You can either color it in or you can just stamp it and leave it be. I chose the latter for this card and decided to do just a two color card. 

Very Vanilla and Midnight Muse are a great combination of colors. The greeting on this card comes from So Sorry 132585(w) 126527(c) I love this set for it's versatility and variety of greetings. 


I was recently reminded that beautifully stamped projects don't need to be loaded with a lot of extras. A simple greeting like this and a stamped background are enough to set the mood and make a statement. Stop on by tomorrow and see what else I created for convention. Until next time Happy Stamping!  



No comments: