Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Awesome My Paper Pumpkin Deal

If you haven't yet tried My Paper Pumpkin here is a great deal for you. 




You're getting 2 months for the price of one. Also the next person who goes to register for My Paper Pumpkin and signs up under me, Samantha Malchow, will receive an additional My Paper Pumpkin kit, that I received at convention, for free*. I am notified via email as soon as someone registers so don't wait, join today and see the amazing and cute projects that come in each months kit. Don't stamp or craft yourself but know someone else who does? No problem, you can sign them up for monthly gift memberships as well. 

July's kit has already been shipped but don't fret, you have until August 10th to sign up and register for the August kit, which usually arrives after the 15th of every month. 


*This offer is only available to new customers and those who live in the US or have an APO or FPO address. 

No comments: