Friday, July 26, 2013

Stampin' by the Sea organized group swap

Happy Friday. I am proud to be a part of a fabulous group of ladies. My upline Kimberly Van Diepen is an awesome stamper, great friend and a great motivator. At every organized Stampin' Up event she organizes a group swap and dinner for us to get together and catch up as well as swap cards and ideas with each other. This year was no different. Since our group consists of a team scattered across the US it is always a treat for us to get to see each other. I am hoping to be able to upload a team photo here soon. I know one was taken I am just not sure if it has been posted yet. Once I see it I will share it here just so you can see all the fabulous ladies, whom of which, I am proud to call my "Stamp Sisters." 



Here's my swap, another simple yet elegant card. I love this stamp set, don't you? 


I also love this Modern Medley DSP 


Before I forget you still have time to get in on the buy 3 get one 1 DSP special offer until July 31st. I loved this special so much I couldn't help but snatch up 2 more of these packs of paper along with 2 other new found favorites. Thanks to convention I was able to discover 2 additional must have paper packs, that I didn't already have. This graphic doesn't do this pack any justice, but take my word for it, the paper is beautiful. 

To make this card come together quickly I used the Big Shot and a few punches. I'm in love with our embossing folders. They add texture without adding additional weight to any project. This is the Fancy Fan folder 127751. Also the trim along the bottom under the Silver Glimmer paper (124005) is from the set of Finishing Touches Edgelits (127010) In addition to that the three punches used on this card are from Boho Blossoms (119858), Artisan Label (130920) and Decorative label (120907). 

Believe it or not I still have more to share so come back tomorrow and see what more I swapped. Enjoy the rest of your Friday and have a safe and hopefully creative weekend. Until next time Happy Stamping! 




No comments: