Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Family MDS

It's been awhile since we've taken a professional family photo. Just before we went on vacation to visit my family in Hawaii, we took some. Here is a quick and easy page that I designed in using MDS. 

The last time we took family photos like these my girls were all still very young. My oldest just turned 16 in June but she was just 8 the last time. My now 9 year old was 28 months old and my 8 year old was just 15 months old. We did have them take photos when they were 9, 3 and 2, but they took their photos by themselves so it wasn't a family portrait. 



Have you tried My Digital Studio yet? If you haven't you really should try it out. Go ahead and download your free 30 day trial here. If you enjoy the program you'll want to make sure you purchase the full version before those 30 days are up so that you don't lose any of the projects you've created. It's now just $20 and you receive over $500 of the most popular downloads when you purchase the program. There are so many great things you can do with this program. The possibilities are endless. 

If you're on Facebook you'll want to check out this great group for people who are wanting to learn how to use MDS and also want to create to share with others. FB group You can also learn through the  MDS website. There are videos through both of these websites. Through the FB website you'll get a lot of great designing videos. They will show you how to do a certain technique using MDS and then they will post a challenge to you to see if you can take what they teach you and come up with a design of your own. 

If you are using MDS let me know what you think of it and what you enjoy most about using it. 

I will be posting convention swaps again beginning tomorrow. I hope you find your way back here then. Until then Happy Stamping and Happy Creating. 

No comments: