Monday, August 6, 2012

Teacher gifts

I love creating teacher gifts for my daughter's teachers as a way to say "Hello" or a way to say "Thank You." This year is no different. My third grader was lucky enough to loop with her second grade teacher so I already know her and have a great relationship with her. My second graders teacher is brand new to the school, so brand new in fact, she was just hired this morning. This year is no exception so here's what I came up with for their teachers this year.










These top note purses are one of my favorites because I can fit 3x3 mini cards in there easily. These cards are perfect for use as a gift card or a quick note. These say either "Thank You" or "Just for you."

Products used:

Whisper White card stock
Baja Breeze card stock
So Saffron card stock
Wild Wasabi card stock
Storytime Designer Series Paper (126907)
Just Believe (120453 Clear mount)
Top Note Big Shot die (113463)
1 1/4" scallop circle (127811) Holiday Catalog
3/4 circle  (119873)
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (127555)
Whisper White Bakers Twine (124262)
Real Red ink (126949)
Baja Breeze ink (126960)

As always the teachers loved them and I'm happy I could put a smile on their faces. 

Hope you've been inspired today. Happy Stamping and Creating to you. Stop by again soon as I will have more of my convention swaps posted for you to enjoy. 


No comments: