Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Holiday MDS card

So I played with MDS2 some more last week and here is the creation I came up with.


I won't be using this as this years Christmas card but I thought it was cute. I will probably drop a current photo into this layout later on this year and create my Christmas cards using this layout though. 

If you purchase MDS2 + these downloads come in it so these are not additional downloads that you'd need to purchase. Also don't forget that Stampin' Up! offers you the option to download and use a trial version of MDS2 for free for 30 days. Click here to purchase the trial version of MDS2+ for free 

I will try to post images of a couple of other projects I've made using MDS2 + for my new lunch monitor/lunch recess monitor position at the elementary school my daughters attend. 

Happy Wednesday! Come back soon I promise to have those uploaded soon enough. 

Till next time. I hope you'll Be inspired, share with others, enjoy every day like it's your last. 


No comments: