Friday, August 3, 2012

More convention swaps



As promised here are 2 more of the designs that I traded/swapped for with other demonstratos and guests. These aren't card swaps these are 3D swaps.  I got this idea from my friend Donna, who was also doing a 3D coffee swap. These came about by accident though because I had originally bought iced coffee packets instead of these coffee sticks. I will share the iced coffee designs soon. 









Because iced coffee packages are chubbier and longer than these little guys are, only one can fit into the pocket. I couldn't track down anymore iced coffee so I decided to buy some of the coffee sticks instead and put two of them into the pocket instead. Isn't this cute? I loved this pattern so much that all of my 3D swaps were made using this pocket die.

Products used:

Early Espresso card stock
More Mustard card stock
Raspberry Ripple card stock
Very Vanilla card stock
Big Shot Petite Pocket Die
Big Shot Argyle Embossing Folder
Big Shot Pennant Die
1 3/8 Circle
1 1/4 Circle
Morning Cup
Pearls accent

Hope you are enjoying your Monday. Happy Creating till next time.

No comments: