Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Last Chance to get Reason to Smile Stamp set.

If you remember in my recent post titled Amazing from a little over a week ago you'll remember the gift card I shared with you that I swapped during this years convention. It uses the Reason to smile stamp set. To view all of the images scroll down some and you'll be able to see all that you can receive in this exclusive limited time offer stamp set.  You still have time to get this stamp set for just $5 when you purchase a minimum $50 order. To view our products and place an order today to take advantage of this offer click here. I'm in the process of creating my shopping buttons for my blogspot blog so soon enough you will be able to just click on those and not have to click on my hyper links. 



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping and Creating on this beautiful Tuesday.

No comments: