Saturday, July 28, 2012

MDS 2 excitement

This year was the first year I was able to attend Stampin' Up! convention. It is also my fifth year as a demonstrator so it was kind of nice to be able to walk across the stage and be recognized for my achievements in the past five years. Thanks to my fabulous friend and upline, Kimberly Van Diepen, for taking this picture of me. Yep that's me being a goober on stage. 


I now have a watermark and I am super excited to be able to do that again with the programs I already own. Thank you Stampin' Up! for adding the watermark feature to MDS (My Digital Studio 2) This new updated version of MDS will be available to purchase beginning August 1st. For those of you who already own MDS and have been religiously updating with new downloads every Tuesday, then you can upgrade for just $19.95. For those of you who just want to get MDS 2 with no additional downloads then you can purchase it for just $39.95. For those of you who are like me who liked the concept of MDS but were disappointed with some of the features as it was and couldn't see buying any additional downloads until the program was fixed, then you'll be the ones who want to invest in MDS 2+. It contains all the fabulous content and an additional $500 worth of digital content. There are so many wonderful new template options you wont want to miss out. Still not sure you want to invest in purchasing MDS or even MDS 2? Don't worry about that. You can download MDS now and MDS 2 for free on August 1st and get a free 30 day trial to see if it is something you'll want to purchase. 

Come back soon for to view additional swaps that I created for convention this year. 

Till next time Happy Stamping. 


No comments: