Saturday, July 21, 2012

Amazing!

One word that describes Stampin' Up! convention 2012. "I am" the theme of this years convention has put into my mind some of the many things that I am. I am a daughter, a wife, a mother, a loyal friend and many other things. Of course as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I am creative.


Here is a quick gift card that I made Monday, the night before left for Salt Lake City. It took me about an hour to cut, prep and stamp these adorable little cards. The use our current promotion stamp set "Reason to Smile." Through the end of this month you too can own this super cute stamp set for just $5 with a minimum purchase of $50 (before tax and shipping)

Since this card only uses 1/4 of a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 you can create many of these very easily and put them together in no time at all.

Products used:

Daffodil Delight card stock
Old Olive card stock
Whisper White card stock
Daffodil Delight seam binding
Fancy Fan embossing folder
Daffodil Delight classic ink
Tangerine Tango classic ink
Reason to Smile stamp set
Petite Pairs stamp set

If you haven't already tried our new classic ink pads you are totally missing out. These new firm foam stamp pads are like nothing else out there.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping. Hope to get to back updating my blog again more consistently now that I am rejuvenated and ready to share my work again.

I hope you are able to find your "I am" and that being creative is one of them.

No comments: