Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Always busy stamping, Not always enough time to blog

Here's a little sneak peak for you of a project I'm working on for a workshop I'm doing on Saturday.

I was sitting here in my stamp room watching the snow fall and the wind blowing around most of today and while talking to my friend Kathy, on Skype, I was trying to come up with another card design. I thought I'd already had my projects designed but I wasn't happy with one of them so I needed to come up with something new. This does utilize our fabulous Christmas Collage (121279) background stamp. I love it because you can layer it in so many different ways. This card just made me smile once it was done and I'm sure it will do the same for you. I hope you are enjoying your day, wherever you may be and I hope if you have cold temperatures outside, that you're enjoying warm temperatures inside.

Come back and see me soon.

Till then, Happy Stamping!

No comments: