Monday, August 2, 2010

Jewelry from Stampin' Up! brads?

Yes you read right. The title is not a mistake. I have some really talented friends who are not only great with stamps but great with making Jewelry using Stampin' Up! products. When our new catalog came out and I saw our new Antique brads (117273) I just had to make some jewelry with it. I am not a jewelry maker but I figure it couldn't be too hard especially since I knew what I wanted to use. I used the three larger brads from the set of five styles. We don't sell links to make chains out of or clasps so I did use some non Stampin' Up! product on this but I still think it came out pretty good. I think this would look pretty good if it were longer and made into a chain belt. :)



Here is a close up of the brad designs. They are really nice I love them and they look great on paper too but it was nice to try them for something else too.



Thanks for stopping by again. Till tomorrow. Happy Stamping friends.

No comments: