Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Treat box tag and sample

Here is yet another sample that I made for that great treat box. I love the holidays. I grew up not celebrating them, that's not really why I love them. To me they symbolize being together with my loved ones and ones near and dear to my heart that I don't get tosee often.

Anyway here is another christmas sample. Hope you like it.

As you can see this time around I didn't cover up Hershey's nuggets. Instead I put 5 of one of my favorite holiday candies (peppermint puffs) in the treat box instead.



























Here's a close up of the tag.









Products used on treat box:

Cherry Cobbler card stock and Deck the Halls Designer series paper.

Products used on tag:

More Mustard and Naturals Ivory card stock (if you haven't noticed by now I love this particular card stock a lot, especially for the base of a project)
Stazon ink
Versamarker
Stampin' pastels in cherry cobbler, bravo burgundy, more mustard and always artichoke
Antique Brass jumbo eyelet
Victoria 5/8" crochet trim
Soft Suede classic ink for tag edges
Bitty Buttons
Linen Thread

Thanks again for stopping by. Tune in tomorrow for another sample of this great box.


No comments: