Saturday, July 31, 2010

Been busy

Okay so I haven't been able to post recently. It was intentional as I've been working on projects for the Colorado Springs Stampers by the Sea and adoptees demonstrator meeting. It wasn't until today and I was asked to demonstrate our new vintage and antique accessories. I was also asked not to share any of what was created until after I had demonstrated these projects at today's meeting. It's been hard let me tell you. Here is the first of several of the projects that were created.

This project came from Michelle Ueligitone of Craft Project Central. I saw this little gem and was inspired by it. I had to tweak it to use paper from the current catalog. The paper for my design comes from the new Newsprint DSP (117166) The stamp set used on the top comes from the Vintage Vogue set (117690 wood mount) (118598 clear mount)














The top of the desk has a little plaque. This is a great little gift to give to your child's teacher or to someone who has inspired you or who you've learned from. The "gratitude definition comes from the Define your Life stamp set (114950) The flowers were colored in using both the new Poppy Parade and returning Riding Hood Red inks. The vine was stamped in Garden Green and the definition was stamped in the new Early Espresso.













The apple tops off the desk and comes from the Tart and Tangy stamp set (111514) The apple was colored in with a Riding Hood Red outline and Poppy Parade. When it was done I went back in and filled the seeds and the border between the apple and the skin.



















Thanks for stopping by. I will post more samples tomorrow so don't forget to come back and look for some more. Till then Happy Stamping and have a wonderful evening.


No comments: