Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Uses for the "Eggcellent eggs kit" that don't require me to boil eggs Part II

As promised here is part 2 of the Uses for the Eggcellent Eggs kit.


For this one I was thinking more along the lines of a baby shower


I’ve seen someone else come up with a baby buggy. I tend not to CASE (Copy and Steal/Share Everything) so I came up with my own version of an old fashioned baby buggy.















This baby buggy was made using our Scallop Circle Big Shot die. I used a full egg holder along the top of the bottom section of the buggy. There is rub on that was used in the upper right corner of the top part of the buggy but you can't really see it. I used the rhinestone stick-ons to add a little bling to the scallops of the buggy and to show versatility for someone who won't be purchasing the kit I made my own frilly lace using the eyelet border punch.


For the centers of the wheels, or hubcaps if you will, I used a flower rub on from the kit and because I wanted the wheels to turn, I attached brads through the centers of each one.



These next photo shows you a bag cut using the Two Tags die cut.














For the front of my bag I used the spiral piece that came from the kit and leaves to create the stem and leaves for the flowr in the pot. For the center of the flower I also used a rub on and rhinestone stick on for the center.


This last project is a scrapbook page I made using designer series paper (DSP) from the Sweet Pea collection. If you don’t already have this paper I promise you it’s beautiful. Our catalogs, as fabulous as they are, don’t give you enough to go by with the photos. It is definitely worth every penny. I’ve been bad lately about not scrapbooking family events. Lexi turned 5 in December and as you can see I’ve only just done a page to remember her first birthday.












Isn’t this paper gorgeous? I used the rub ons from the kit on the corners of the lettering blocks I also used a strip of it in the middle of the tag and along the top of the small journaling strip. I just had to use the new pink satin ribbon from our current Occasions mini catalog. Pretty isn’t it? I also strategically placed a few rhinestones on the flowers to appear as if there are dew drops on them.


Stay tuned for my next blog. I’ll share my samples from our Colorado Springs demonstrator shoebox swap.


Till next time.


No comments: