Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Uses for the "Eggcellent eggs kit" that don't require me to boil eggs Part I

So it's been a little while since I last posted. Saturday the 27th of February we had our demonstrator meeting, in which I demonstrated. Here are the things I shared with our group. My challenge was to use the Eggcellent Eggs kit without using eggs to use them on. If you don't already know me by now when I'm challenged to do something I really do challenge myself and for reasons unknown I always have to do more than I'm asked to do. Not only do I show everyone how to use the kit itself but I also managed to show them how to create these projects as well. Everything I made was sort of working double duty.


For instance take a look at this gem of a project:












I utilized several parts of the kit itself including the scalloped egg holders, flowers and rhinestone stick ons.


So I was thinking wouldn't this make a cute little gift for a teacher, your mail carrier, a neighbor. It doesn't have to be for Easter if they don't celebrate it. It could be just as a little "Thank You" or a spring gift.














This is another one I came up with using the rub-ons and the little rhinestone stick ons.

So think anniversary, wedding, black tie affair.











This is what it looks like filled with nuggets. See I even have my little Mr & Mrs tiny tag stamped and punched to hang from the ribbon.












This last one I had in mind for another friend who's hoping she has a little girl. I wanted to come up with something really cute for a thank you favor.


Stay tuned for part 2. Where I'll show you the rest of the projects that I shared.

No comments: