Thursday, January 24, 2013

Love is in the air

With Valentine's Day right around the corner I thought I would create a little bit of early "LOVE" to share.

Since my anniversary falls 4 days after Valentine's Day I usually have my work cut out for me to create those extra special cards for my love. Today I had 3 sick kiddos at home. I figured since I stayed home from work to take care of them I thought I'd get to work on my cards a little early this year and pull out another one of my newest stamp sets along with one of my favorite alphabet sets. I also used some products I purchased back in May and never got around to using :p. I'm famous for doing that. 

For this card I used some Cherry Cobbler core'dinations card stock. Though this particular color is no longer being offered we do have Real Red (129320) Primrose Petals (129322) and Pool Party (129321) currently available. I used the new Hearts a Flutter bundle that includes coordinating framelits dies. The alphabet stamp is Lovely Letters Alphabet (115030) and the product I bought a long time ago and never used were those pretty buttons. Those are Designer Naturals buttons (127554)

Also used on the card is linen thread (104199) and Basic Pearls (119247)

Other card stock used is Pool Party, Early Espresso and Naturals Ivory. Ink colors used are Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Pool Party. 

Hope you are enjoying your Thursday. Hoping tomorrow my girls will all be feeling better so we can enjoy our weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: