Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's time to Sale-a-brate 2013

Yes that's right it's that time of the year again. Sale-a-bration(SAB) has begun! Don't forget from now until March 22nd you'll receive one free item from the special SAB foldout, for every $50 you spend. There are some super cute exclusive products in this years offering so you'll don't want to miss out.



Also here's a new card I worked on last night using a set I just absolutely love. I finally got around to ordering it a few weeks ago and last night was the first time I pulled it out to ink it up. 



The  colors aren't as clear in this photo but I used River Rock as the base of the card and also the piece I stamped on. I used Soft Suede ink for the sponging and for the stamp. This image comes from the Postage Due (126397) stamp set. The pennants were cut from sheets of naturals ivory card stock that were run through the big shot using both the Fancy Fan Folder (127751) and the Vintage Wallpaper Folder (120175) I then punched these out using the Petite Pennants Builder Punch (122361) I used some of my favorite brads because they go so well with this color scheme. These are the 3 3/8" Basic Glimmer Brads (121003)

Hope you are having a fabulous Hump Day. Come back again soon for another share.
 

No comments: