Sunday, March 4, 2012

A whole lot of love going on.

Okay so I will post the last 2 cards from San Antonio in the next couple of blogs. I had to take a little break from posting those. Also I did promise to try to post my Valentines card and Anniversary card for my husband so I don't want to disappoint.


 I wanted to use a key charm from the Trinket Keys (121892) and to go with it I wanted to use the sentiment from You're a Gem (122270) and also one from With all my Heart (118623)
Also used were the heart punch (119883). I used Blush Blossom and Early Espresso as the two major color components to this card as well as using the new hearts embosslits strip from the Adorning Accents set (125601). I also used the small heart punch (117193) and pink pirouette and naturals ivory card stock. The ribbon is our 1 1/2" striped grosgrain which I loved and kept some for my own personal use. It is one of the few retired products that I like to keep and still use. I could have substituted in the soft suede ribbon instead and swapped out everything in early espresso for soft suede but I just love the way these colors go together. If you like Blush Blossom now is the time to stock up. This color will be retiring at the end of May along with 4 other in colors, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait, I'll be sad to see these go. The last color is Concord Crush.


This is my anniversary card. I wanted to use and incorporate the free paper from this years Sale a bration catalog. It's called Everyday Enchantment. You too can own this free package of 12x12 paper with any $50 order, before tax and shipping. I incorporated the birds from the 2 step bird punch (117191) You can easily flip the bird over to face the opposite direction and that's why I love this punch. I also used the heart punch (119883) and the medium and small hearts from the Heart to Heart punch (119881)

I embossed using square lattice embossing folder (119976), silver brads (104336). Card stock used for this project are Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, and Old Olive. I added the small basic pearls (119247) for the birds eyes and punched out the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370) using the Word Window punch (119857) and mounted that onto another piece punched out using the Modern Label punch (119849). These 2 punches would complete any stampers collection of most used products and so would the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. You can create any card for any occasion using this set and these punches help to frame up any greeting with ease.

Thanks for stopping by for today. I hope to update with my last 2 cards from San Antonio soon.

Till next time, Happy Stamping to you!

No comments: