Sunday, February 21, 2010

Regionals

February 6th I went up to Denver with my friends for a fabulous day of fun and stamping. We attended half day regionals in Fort Collins. It was a fun day. We set out on the road early Saturday morning so we'd make it up in time to swap our stamped samples before the event started and also to get in something light to eat.Here's a copy of my swapped card front that I took up with me.




For this card I used quite a few elements on it. I love layers. A card for me is just a miniature version of a scrapbook page so I love to add a lot to my project.

For stamps I used the Bella Toile background stamp. Whimsical words which is a free stamp set you can earn by placing a $50 Sale-a-bration order. I (Heart) Hearts, don't forget there's just a few more days that Stampin' Up! is offering to donate $2 to the Amercian Red Cross for Haiti. Also I am going to match that amount and donate it to a local homeless shelter. Fine Flourish mini background stamp. For inks I used Very Vanilla craft ink, black craft ink, sage shadow classic ink and bermuda bay reinker. I used our new black satin ribbon. This ribbon is so pretty. If you look closely you'll see a hint of shimmer on the ribbon that was done with shimmer mist that was loaded with bermuda bay reinker for color. Card stock colors used were kraft, very vanilla, basic black and sage shadow. I also used our Nouveau Chic designer series paper to tie all these colors together.

Thanks for stopping by. Till next time.

No comments: