Tuesday, September 10, 2013

After school kids class next project please.

So again this class was a huge success last Wednesday and I am so excited for class tomorrow. One of the mom's asked me if she could participate and help her kiddos out. Seeing as she has two of my youngest kiddos I told her she could absolutely join us. The more the merrier. The class will be a little crowded but I don't think that it will be that big of a deal by any means. 

Here is another card that we made. 



Another simple card enhanced by a piece of retired DSP. This is a great way for me to use up my retired products. The kids don't care that the paper they are using is no longer available. It's fun and that's the most important thing.  This card, to me, was an important card to do because it helps teach the younger ones fine motor skills when it comes to using a pair of scissors. Over time they will improve on their cutting as they practice with a guide of sorts. I had embossed the oval frames ahead of time and had each child cut around the dots that bordered the inner oval. Great cutting practice for sure. 

These cards for the kids aren't about the millions of layers of paper, but rather about the stamping itself and about creating something that they can say they did by themselves, with a little bit of help of course. 

Tomorrow is our next class and I will share the final card that we made in our last class. Then I'll have more to share with you on Thursday from the cards we'll be making this week. 

Come by and see me soon. Until then Happy Stamping and Creating. 

No comments: